City of KoRoBa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tana Collared to Mace

Go down

Tana Collared to Mace Empty Tana Collared to Mace

Post by Tana Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:01 pm

(09/02/19 5:34 pm)

Mace
Physician
City of Koroba PoD
says to .|:|I'm not short, I'm f: Approach me kajira

(09/02/19 5:35 pm)
.|:|I'm not short, I'm fun sized.|Neutral.

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: Setting my work aside, I lift up from where I knelt out of the way, raven tresses tumbling free form down my spine, my frame small, dark blue eyes, almost violet in depth of color lowered in respect and reverence as my 5' body makes its way toward You. I wore nothing, leaving every part of my flesh bared for Your inspection, from the tiny hoops of silver in my ears to the dainty kef on my left thigh. I bore only two scars along my back, long faded and old, from a whipping many years ago that nearly killed me, but I survived and learned from it.

As I finally came to place at Your feet, I knelt on parted thighs, elegantly and with grace, somewhere I'd been a Lady'

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: ((damn enter key))

Cassie Heratic

City of Ko-ro-ba
PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: ~Luaghs softly ~ same thing with the pins in my hair.

(09/02/19 5:36 pm)

Mace
Physician
City of Koroba PoD
says to Cassie Heratic City of : Not what worries me

(09/02/19 5:37 pm)

Cassie Heratic

City of Ko-ro-ba
PoD

PRIVATELY whispers to .|:|I'm not short, I'm f: please put this on the forum..

(09/02/19 5:37 pm)

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: Somewhere I'd been a Lady's slave. Old habits and practices made me a very lithe and natural slave, and my spine and chin were both proudly held, though my eyes refused to meet Yours out of respect.

I did not await the command. My slender arms lifted, crossing at the wrists, my head dipping between them, and with a simple toss of the tresses, my throat was revealed on the left side. "Please, Master, this slave begs the honor of Your collar and to serve You with all that she is and will ever be."

(09/02/19 5:39 pm)

Mace
Physician
City of Koroba PoD
says to .|:|I'm not short, I'm f: I look down to the girl and pets her head slowly...."As of today, this will be your home and I will be your new Master...to serve well." removing the collar from my pack as I keep my personal collars there...I begin to size it to your neck....closing it more until there is a click

Cassie Heratic

City of Ko-ro-ba
PoD

says to .|:|I'm not short, I'm f: ~watches the girl smiling proudly as she displays her self to him. Happy of seeing this~

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to ALL: https://koroba.forumotion.com/

(09/02/19 5:40 pm)

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: Once the collar was closed, sealing my fate, my heart and honor now bound completely to You, eyes shine as I look up. "Yes my Master. Your slave is grateful."

(09/02/19 5:41 pm)

Cassie Heratic

City of Ko-ro-ba
PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: ~grinning so poud of your new aquirement~

(09/02/19 5:41 pm)

Mace
Physician
City of Koroba PoD
says to .|:|I'm not short, I'm f: and you will be getting a slave exam too.

(09/02/19 5:42 pm)

Tana
City of Ko-Ro-Ba PoD

says to MacePhysicianCity of Kor: I incline my head, having expected as much. "Yes my Master."

(09/02/19 5:42 pm)

Tana
Admin

https://koroba.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum