City of KoRoBa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Collar

Go down

Jake Collar  Empty Jake Collar

Post by Cassie Heratic Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:12 am

(09/07/19 9:16 pm)
jake -o-
says to Cassie HeraticHeadSlave: I do know what to do and I do it quickly. I'm lean built with solid muscle on a tall frame. Wearing a simple slave tunic. Olive skinned with dark hair and dark eyes. I move to lower myself down and kneel with closed thighs. My back is held straight with my gaze straight ahead at attention. Hands rest on my thighs while I listen to you.

(09/07/19 9:17 pm)
Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
-chatting and relaxing on the furs scattered around the hall, are the Members of the City
says to ALL: ~slipping a hand to my left side I pull out a steel collar to the front of me as I kneal on my favorite spot~

(09/07/19 9:18 pm)
Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
-chatting and relaxing on the furs scattered around the hall, are the Members of the City
says to
jake -o-: ~I montion to your neck with the little halo on it~

(09/07/19 9:20 pm)
jake
says to Cassie HeraticHeadSlave: Seeing you take the collar in hand it causes my breath to stop in my broad chest. My need to surrender overtaking every other instinct for freedom or survival. I lower my head as defined arms lift to cross at the wrists. A moment of extreme vulnerability.

(09/07/19 9:25
Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
-chatting and relaxing on the furs scattered around the hall, are the Members of the City says to
jake : ~tilting my head and looking at him from differnt directions. looking to see what qualty of a boy I am taking on. I lift the collar with along finger, balancing it to his face~ I am not one to take on boys how ever you intrege me. This collar has a lot of history in the Heratic name. I expect you to adeare to every rule, word and command I set.

(09/07/19 9:28 pm)
jake
says to Cassie HeraticHeadSlave: Your gaze is felt on me like a beam of warmth that travels over skin. I keep my position without breaking it at all while I listen to you. My voice deep and edged with the emotions of one about to become collared property. "Yes Mistress. I understand."
(09/07/19 9:32 pm)
Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
says to
jake : I am not a Fancy Mistress like some are, however I do command respet when talking or serving me and my guests. ~ I nuged the collar more towards his head~ I will give you one last gift.. if you commited then put it on. show me who you turly are

(09/07/19 9:36 pm)
jake
says to Cassie HeraticHeadSlave: You will make me collar myself. You may not be fancy but you know how to make a slave expose themselves as what they are. I lean forward as my hands lift. The collar encircling my neck as my hands press it closed and then I hear the click of the lock. With that click everything in life changes and I become the property of you and your slaver house. I do indeed show you who I truly am.

(09/07/19 9:40 pm)
Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
says to jake : ~I leawn forward a bit in his face and place my fingers over the lock, making sure it was done. then taking a deawp breath in his hair getting the freash sent of a male slave . I sit back once again and read off what his neck reads

(09/07/19 9:43 pm)
jake-=slave furs=-
the kajira and kajirus wait patiently to be of service
says to
Cassie HeraticHeadSlave: Feeling you tug at the lock and we both know that it's secure. I'll wear your collar now until you decide it is to be changed. While you are in close you take in your breath and there's something very subtle and powerful about you taking in my scent. My dark eyed gaze follows you as you sit back. Studying the face of my new owner.

Cassie Heratic
Head Slaver
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD
-=Members Furs=-
says to
jake : I will keep the name Jake for now, place
{HoH-CH} City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD I will think more of this when im not tired

Jake {HoH-CH}
City of Ko-ro-ba, PoD

( posts edited for read time)

Cassie Heratic
Free

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum